We have decided to postpone the event to later date due the Corona virus epidemy. The new date will be decided later.
This year’s event is taking place at the headquarters of TietoEVRY (Keilalahdentie 2-4, 02101 Espoo), a Nordic digital services and software company with 24,000 employees. The event has been postponed, new date will be available late . The event is co-sponsored by Contribyte, the coach of winning product organizations and teams of the future.
The event will run in an unconference style similar to last year’s event meaning that we are very much looking forward to sessions proposals from the community.
Running a session is a good opportunity to tap into the minds of the Helsinki product management and marketing community about a topic that you might be dealing at work or personally. A session can be run in any kind of format (presentation, round table etc.) chosen by the session’s leader.
Submit your session proposal using the form below.
Tuukka Smolander, TietoEVRY: Product Portfolio Management.
Submitted session proposals
1) How to learn Product Management from scratch effectively ?
2) Product strategy Work / Practice / Process
3) Product managers toolkit: which frameworks can be utilized in product management ? – sharing the experiences.
4) The product manager’s role. What should a product manager do ? what are product managers doing ?
5) Open space session: self organizing participant driven small group discussions. (note this has been conducted in 2017-2018 ProductCamps)
6) Quick and dirty. Acquiring first users with ads. Pros and cons.
7) Everybody Lies: User interviews for international B2B product
8) How To Boost Your Empathy
9) Concept development process from an idea to customer delivery (using a real case)
10) What new things to take into account when creating AI/ML products
11) How to set OKRs for the whole product team, individual team and individuals.
|12.00 - 12.15||Arrival & Registration|
|12.15 - 12.45
||Kick-off & intros|
|12.45 - 13.30||Keynote|
|13.30 - 14.00||Break & Session voting|
|14.00 - 14.45||Session slot 1 (one or more)|
|14.45 - 15.30||Session slot 2 (one or more)|
|15.30 - 15.45||Break|
|15.45 - 16.30||Session slot 3 (one or more)|
|16.30 - 17.00||Wrap up|
|17.00 - 22.00||Sauna with Pizza and refreshments|
After event program
After the main program TietoEVRY has made it possible for us to stay in their sauna premises with balcony views overlooking Keilalahti bay and Helsinki city. There are two saunas available in the same space which will be split between men and women. If you prefer chatting over bathing, space includes a common room in addition to the two sauna rooms.
There will be snacks and drinks available during the event. Pizza and drinks will be served at the sauna space after the main program. Please let us know if you have any food preferences or allergies that we should take into account.
Tickets will be available soon on Eventbrite.
IMPORTANT NOTE: We have a strict no-show policy!
Since this is a free event with limited capacity, no show’s eat into other motivated people’s possibility for attending the event. Thus, in order to keep the event free and enable the maximum amount of people to attend the event, we will be charging a 50€ no-show fee (incl. 24% VAT) for each attendee who does not show up and has not cancelled their ticket 48 hours prior to the event via Eventbrite. ProductCamp Helsinki is a non-profit event, produced by volunteers – any fees collected will be used for covering the costs of organizing the event such as attendee kits and other event materials and promotion.